[openstack-tw] Will you attend 2016 Taiwan OpenStack Day planning meeting tomorrow?

Chris Huang chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw
Tue Mar 22 04:35:39 UTC 2016

Dear Tom,

Greeting!

As Danny mentioned, we have a meeting tomorrow.

Till now, we have sold out all of three Diamond Sponsorship and look forward to more attendees.

http://openstack.ithome.com.tw/

We promote not only the OpenStack Day Taiwan 2016, but also all the upcoming OS Days in the world.

We will view the OpenStack Speakers Bureau <https://www.openstack.org/community/speakers/results?search_query=&country_origin%5B%5D=Japan&travel_preference%5B%5D=Taiwan>  to maintain the agenda this year by the meeting tomorrow.

~Chris +886-(0)939723239