[openstack-tw] Update : prize sponsors for OpenStack AppDev Hackathon

Josh Chai jchai at infinitiessoft.com
Thu Mar 17 07:05:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have received confirmation from a prize sponsor (JCNet 捷洲資訊股份有限公司).

I will have 10 sets of LeOne (http://www.jiiorbit.com/) with market value equivalent to 30K NTD.
This smart device allows you to control AC via mobile APP with temperature/humidity sensors. This application is applied to residential or office and IT server room.

Michael, Rico - Could you let me know what is the recognition of Prize Sponsor could get in return in terms of media or listing somewhere? I need this information to revert to the vendor as an appreciation.

Thanks,
Josh

> On Mar 16, 2016, at 6:18 PM, Josh Chai <jchai at infinitiessoft.com> wrote:
>
> Quick update that after talking with few potential prize sponsors, unfortunately, I am not able to get more sponsors for the prize.
>
> If anyone in this group whom represents for th
> Josh
>
>> On Mar 14, 2016, at 2:06 PM, Josh Chai <jchai at infinitiessoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear OpenStack Community,
>>
>> We are looking for 5 prize sponsors and I would like to first ask the community email loop, if the company you work for is interested to sponsor prizes, please let me know.
>>
>> Prize value should be somewhere 30,000 NTD.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh
>>

>>> On Mar 13, 2016, at 9:50 PM, Michael Jenkins <md.jenkins at icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear OpenStack Community.
>>>
>>> Please contact me if you are interested in arranging music for the OpenStack hackathon’s opening and closing ceremonies. We are looking for some energetic music to open the event and “application development mood” during the event.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Michael