[openstack-tw] 回覆: ACTION: OpenStack TW AppDev Hackathon Objective

atzeng at itri.org.tw atzeng at itri.org.tw
Wed Mar 16 05:18:49 UTC 2016

Dear  JingMing

   Sorry for the short notice.

   You may or may not aware of that

   We've  changed the location for the event​

    Here is the website

   https://www.openstack.org/apphack

    Here is the location

   地址: 新北市板橋區遠東路3號5樓<https://www.google.com.tw/maps/place/No.+1,+Yuandong+Rd,+Banqiao+District,+New+Taipei+City,+220/@24.9981353,121.4535795,16.56z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x346802afc209731d:0xdca998525c7952a6!2sYuandong+Rd,+Banqiao+District,+New+Taipei+City,+220!3b1!3m1!1s0x346802a555e603eb:0x8c81795c781eafbc>

   When can you start installing the beacon on the location as we discussed before

    Can you please reply by 5pm today.  Event will start in 2 days

Regards

Allen

________________________________
從: Michael Jenkins <md.jenkins at icloud.com>
寄件日期: 2016年03月07日 14:21
至: Rico Lin; Zonyin Shae Ph. D.; Jing Ming Chiu; YC Chung; Chi-Sheng Shih; Shih-Hao Hung Ph. D.; Vincent Tseng Ph. D.; Jerry Chou Ph. D.; Tom Fifield; David F. Flanders
副本: Grace Lin Ph. D.; 曾德倫; 郭淑儀; Han-Chao Lee; Li-Rong Chang; Michael Jenkins; openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org
主旨: ACTION: OpenStack TW AppDev Hackathon Objective

Dear Application Development Objective Team,

We are quickly approaching the OpenStack hackathon (18-20 March) and would like to ask that you complete the documentation of your development objective so we can clearly describe it to the participants.

Specifically I would like to have each of the teams listed below work together to prepare a brief PowerPoint presentation describing the development objective, technical skills required, supported languages and libraries, and any additional resources available (including coaches and mentors) to support the teams.

I would ask that we have a first draft of your presentations ready by the end of Wednesday, 9-March for review. Let me know if that will be an issue for you to achieve.

We have also referenced IoT and would appreciate an update on this third objective from the team too.

Best regards,
Michael