[openstack-tw] 回覆: [Hackathon] Server construct Budget review

atzeng at itri.org.tw atzeng at itri.org.tw
Mon Mar 7 15:35:49 UTC 2016

Dear Rico

  Almost  a quarter million dollars bill.

  Even I am not in the position to make a  decision on this

  But this is really a surprise to me

  May I ask  a  Few questions

 1. Was this cost  in our  original budget planning   ?

2.  When did you learn about this cost ?

3. Did you discuss this cost during last hardware meeting ?

4.  What options do we have ?

Regards

Allen

________________________________
從: Rico Lin <rico.l at inwinstack.com>
寄件日期: 2016年03月07日 22:21
至: openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org
主旨: [openstack-tw] [Hackathon Server construct Budget review

Dear all

I have receive a budget list from QCT for servers construction fee.
Is the budget fine with everyone?

P.S. most of the budget is rent some Hardware like UPS

--
Best regards,

Rico Lin

[http://i.imgur.com/dI8FIbI.png]<http://www.inwinstack.com>
迎棧科技股份有限公司
[http://i.imgur.com/Upzkmpb.png]        │       886-963-612-021<tel:886-963-612-021>
[http://i.imgur.com/ClNJSkW.png]        │       rico.l at inwinstack.com<mailto:rico.l at inwinstack.com>
[http://i.imgur.com/WSq27QD.png]        │       886-2-7738-6804<tel:886-2-7738-6804> #7754
[http://i.imgur.com/x1Xr9pF.png]        │       新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
                Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
                Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)