[openstack-tw] [Hackathon]physical meeting for sponsorship level

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Sun Mar 6 05:49:56 UTC 2016

Dear all
Since there is a little arguments on sponsorship level.
>From community stand of point and with OpenStack's policy, we welcome
everyone to join this event. With this physical meeting, we aim to make
sure that we have this event through the right way. As a template for
OpenStack communities around the world, all of us have to put extra effort
to communicate to each other.

I would like to request for *a meeting on 3/7 4:00 pm*
*Host of the meeting: *

   -
*Michael(from Taiwan OpenStack user group) *
   -
*Fred(Hackathon Taiwan) *

*Location: 台北市大同區承德路三段 232 號 B2 (Hackathon Taiwan's venue)*
*Agenda:*

   - *Sponsorship settle down*

Hangout link:
hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/inwinstack.com/hackathonmeeting?hl=zh-TW&authuser=0

Welcome everyone to join this meeting as a reviewer for the meeting.

--
Best regards,

*Rico Lin*
<http://www.inwinstack.com>
迎棧科技股份有限公司
│ 886-963-612-021
│ rico.l at inwinstack.com
│ 886-2-7738-6804 #7754
│ 新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)