[openstack-tw] [Hackathon]Registration website released and some very important meeting update

Michael Jenkins md.jenkins at icloud.com
Wed Mar 2 09:11:48 UTC 2016

Thank you Josh for the progress update. Let me know how I can help facilitate the sponsor support.

The stage backdrop is a great idea and I’ll look into it with Hackathon TW.

The prize categories sounds good to me. I would also like to have a category for most promising to become a business i.e. “most likely to succeed” because I’m trying to line up conversation with possible future funding (VC) groups to also attend the event and speak to the participants.

Best regards,
Michael