[openstack-tw] [Hackathon]websites ready to go?

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Wed Mar 2 01:12:23 UTC 2016

Dear all
We have our registration website fixed thanks for Hackation Taiwan, Tom,
and Joanna's effort!

Here is our* registration website*: www.openstackapphack.org  (This will
redirect to http://hackathon.kktix.cc/events/2016-mar-openstack-hackathon)
There is also a *introduction website*: http://openstack.hackathon.tw/

Would like to collect comments before we start to promote registration
website.
Can everyone please go and review all the website today. If no objection,
would like to propose we bring registration website back and start to
promote it. TODAY! Shall we give a deadline for this before 11:59pm or you
guys think it's already good to go?
As for the introduction website, if you find any problem please let us
know. Also you're welcome to fix it on github directly(please go check
previous mail with title:*[openstack-tw] App Hack Website* for more
detail). Shall we give a deadline for this before Friday morning(11:59am) ?

--
Best regards,

*Rico Lin*
<http://www.inwinstack.com>
迎棧科技股份有限公司
│ 886-963-612-021
│ rico.l at inwinstack.com
│ 886-2-7738-6804 #7754
│ 新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)