[openstack-tw] [Hackathon]Registration website released and some very important meeting update

Josh Chai jchai at infinitiessoft.com
Tue Mar 1 11:24:12 UTC 2016

I would like to update my progress of suggesting prize sponsors.

1) I thought it would be better if we can publish the sponsorship details on the website ( http://openstack.hackathon.tw/)
Even though we don’t have a comprehensive sponsorship program needed to publish, however, at least we can have a hyperlink Google Forms for the Sponsorship application. The purpose of this action is to show our transparency of finding sponsors, also what do we offer ( see chart at #3 comment below).

With refer to OpenStack Taiwan day, see below.

2) As far as I know, QCT is the server/storage sponsor, also await for the network switch equipment confirmation from Inventec (Allen is taking care of this), I am also resumed my conversation with Zyxel for the wireless infrastructure sponsorship. I should hear back something from Zyxel by tomorrow and follow by a site survey which will be done by Zyxel FAE with Chuck.
However, if we are open to offer the website to list hardware sponsorship logos, which I don’t see anywhere doing so.

3) Stage backdrop
Will the hardware sponsors be listing on the stage back drop ( http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20131117005098/en/392571/5/PayPal_Battle_Hack_Finals_Winners.jpg) ? Which the winners and the award ceremony will be held in front of the backdrop?
So at least hardware sponsors can enjoy the privilege, more like Prize sponsors.

4) Finding 5 prizes sponsorship ( at least 4 sponsors )
According to the last meeting minutes (2/27 Sat), we will have five awards, is the champion of this hackathon from the Overall award or Champion is the separated award?! Just to clarify.

			• Technical
			• Design
			• Pitch
			• Overall
			• popularity

Please also refer to the attached suggestion for two different sponsorship.

Please comment if anything doesn’t make sense, your suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,

Josh Chai
jchai at infinitiessoft.com
+886976578809