[openstack-tw] Hackathon event networking equipemnt spec

atzeng at itri.org.tw atzeng at itri.org.tw
Tue Mar 1 09:56:10 UTC 2016

Dear Chunk/Rico

   Can you please provide the  switch and AP controller hardware spec  based on last Saturday meeting’s conclusion

   How many switches do you need?   1g ? 10 g?   Any other requirements ?

   What kind of Access Point system and Controller do you need ?

   Based on the discussion,    Anita will try to find the sponsor for the switch

  And Josh  will help to find  AP solution.

   We need to have the spec first before we can start our work.   Can you please send these info to us by tomorrow.

  Thanks

Regards
Allen