[openstack-tw] Informal working session for App Hack event

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Mar 1 08:42:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Some of us are getting together tonight at the Taiwan Hackathon space to
do some work that needs to be done for the OpenStack App Hack event.

It's pretty informal - so far I think it's just going to be fixing the
registration, checking out the space to look at layouts, looking at
networking gear, power, furniture, where to put signage etc.

Nothing special, just making some progress on some boring stuff, so
there's no obligation to attend by anyone - just didn't want you to feel
left out :)

I think Rico will be there around 1830, I might arrive 1930 or 2000, so
if you are also interested, feel free to drop by.

Regards,

Tom