[openstack-tw] 回覆: 回覆: [Hackathon]Registration website released and some very important meeting update

atzeng at itri.org.tw atzeng at itri.org.tw
Tue Mar 1 03:01:24 UTC 2016

Dear Anita

  Medical team is a very important issue.

  Hackathon Taiwan has a regular event .   We should ask them how they cover this medical issue

Regards

Allen

________________________________
從: 郭淑儀
寄件日期: 2016年03月01日 10:56
至: Tom Fifield; 曾德倫; chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw; rico.l at inwinstack.com; openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org
副本: Jouston.Huang at qct.io; Lynette.Lee at qct.io; yehching.chung at gmail.com; chuck.yang at hackathon.tw; joseph.w at inwinstack.com; Jack.Ong at qct.io; vtseng at cs.nctu.edu.tw; fred.chien at hackathon.tw; hungsh at csie.ntu.edu.tw; minolu.c at inwinstack.com; kyle.b at inwinstack.com; danny.h at inwinstack.com; Andre.hu at qct.io; avengermojo at gmail.com; ychung at cs.nthu.edu.tw
主旨: RE: [openstack-tw] 回覆: [Hackathon]Registration website released and some very important meeting update

Hi all

We just checked the event title - "TW OpenStack Application Hackathon" on 27, Feb.
But now the event link, the title becomes "Hackathon Taiwan x OpenStack"
Could we confirm the event title?
The invitations to the government officials have to be sent again this morning.

By the way, General Director, DOiT, MOEA suggests that we should have an on-site medical service station.
Is there any medical service team working with Hackathon Taiwan?

Regards
Anita