[openstack-tw] [Hackathon] Call for mentors and maintainers

Jerry Chou jchou at lsalab.cs.nthu.edu.tw
Thu Jan 21 08:58:53 UTC 2016

Hi Rico,
  Currently, I have Prof. Robert Hsu from Chung Hua University,
  and Prof. KuanCli Lee from National Taichung University of Education
(NTCU)
  to serve as the committee members in my track.

  If we need more, I can add a few later on.

cheers,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Rico Lin <rico.l at inwinstack.com> wrote:

> Prof. Chung
>
> Got it! Thx for the help:)
>
> Dear Professors Hung, Chou, and Tseng
> Thanks so much for the helping here, can you provide the name list under
your track? I will help to combine the lists into Micheal's JMC list.

>> Rico,
>>
>>      Since we have three track chairs, professors Hung, Chou, and Tseng,
it is better for them to collect the name list of their tracks and combined
them as a one.

>> YC

>>> We have a JMC form as a name list for JUDGES, MENTORS, COACHES.
>>> I suggest we start collect names for it.
>>>
>>> Dear Prof. Chung
>>> Can you help with collecting this name list from academic side? Thanks
for you, we already have professors assigned for most domain, it will
really help if we can have the full name list from each domain :)

>>> Who ever willing to be a mentor or have a group of team that can help
with that, please give me the names and emails of you and your team members
here :)

>>> We're short for Mentors:
>>>
>>> OpenStack SDK mentor:
>>>
>>> Help to studying one SDK from fallowing languages
>>>
>>> Java
>>> C#
>>> GO
>>> PHP
>>> Ruby
>>> Python
>>> Android

https://github.com/openstack/api-site/tree/master/firstapp/samples/libcloud

>>> Event Mentoring
>>>
>>> IOT mentor
>>>
>>> Sample for how to use specific device(not decided yet), and grep
information from it.
>>> Advance IOT development
>>> Event Mentoring
>>>
>>> BIG Data mentor
>>>
>>> Sample for how we using big data to do analysis and test
>>> Advance Analysis
>>> Event Mentoring
>>>
>>> Other kind of mentor we needed?
>>>

>>> We also need maintainers who has OpenStack maintaining experiences,
doing fallowing jobs

>>> pre-exam OpenStack evn with us, doing some tests to make sure this
platform can achieve our requirement
>>> maintaining environment and data, to make sure the event successful
>>>

>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Rico Lin
>>> 迎棧科技股份有限公司
>>> │886-963-612-021
>>>rico.l at inwinstack.com
>>> │886-2-7738-6804 #7754
>>> │新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
>>> Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
>>> Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)
>>>

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Rico Lin
> 迎棧科技股份有限公司
> │886-963-612-021
>rico.l at inwinstack.com
> │886-2-7738-6804 #7754
> │新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
> Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
> Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)

Jerry Chou
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu Taiwan