[openstack-tw] Venue Selection Decision, Date decision

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Jan 18 05:10:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

It's been one week since we did our venue tours of both venues.

Since then, it appears an informal consensus has emerged toward the
HackathonTW venue, for the weekend from 18-20 March. Thanks to the work
of Anita,  Dr. Shieh and others, it seems that this choice is also
acceptable to IDB/MOEA.

Is there anyone who wants to argue the case for the Taiwan Air Force
venue for March's OpenStack App Hackathon?

If not, I would propose that we set both the date and venue selection as
decided.

 From the discussions by those at the venue tour, there was general
excitement about the space at TAF. Regardless of the choice for this
event, there was a strong shared desire to improve the space. The event
planning time-frames for this app hackathon are rather short, but
personally I could see OpenStack events happening at TAF in the future,
too :)

Regards,

Tom