[openstack-tw] Next meeting with TW Hackathon

Michael Jenkins md.jenkins at icloud.com
Fri Jan 15 08:21:08 UTC 2016

Dear Rico,

Could you please help in coordinating our next meeting with the team at TW Hackathon to discuss the next steps needed for our event?

Based on my revised schedule we’ll be starting the promotion and registration on Wed. 3-Feb. Could you check with them to see if Mon. 25-Jan at 10AM is free for a Google Hangout session? I’d propose that we cover:

Agenda:
1. Confirm our understanding about the facility is accurate according to Tom Fifield’s assessment report
2. Check to see if the venue would be available the week leading up to the hackathon for orientation and pre-event training
3. Event promotion and participant registration process
4. Event catering and refreshments
5. Event registration, participant badges,
6. Event registration web site set-up, test, and activation
7. Any other business

Best regards,
Michael