[openstack-tw] CHT's support of bandwidth and public IP addresses for Taiwan OpenStack Hackathon

Michael Jenkins md.jenkins at icloud.com
Wed Jan 13 08:58:19 UTC 2016

Thank you Danny for the outstanding support by QCT.

Moving forward, could we please keep all e-mail communications on the community list (openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org <mailto:openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org>) — this will greatly help in overall coordination and communications.

Best regards,
Michael