[openstack-tw] a problem about openstack manila

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Mon Jan 11 06:34:56 UTC 2016

​Hi Ming, The best place to go for these kinds of questions (other than
meeting up with fellow OpenStack Taipai friends) would be the developer
questions forum:

There is the Manilla IRC channel as well for more specific questions.

@Tom/All please correct me if I'm not providing helpful guidance.

Good luck Ming :)

Kind Regards,

Flanders