[openstack-tw] Using container in Hackathon

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Mon Jan 11 06:14:47 UTC 2016

Dear EJ,

Do you have an idea for an app which will utilise live container migration,
or are you raising "container migration" as a potential risk for the
hackathon?

BTW EJ, Which containers are you using and what is your interest in their
use?  For which applications are you using containers?  I'm interested to
learn more.

Kind Regards,

Flanders