[openstack-tw] App Hackathon update meeting

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Fri Jan 8 16:36:38 UTC 2016

Propose to have a meeting next Wednesday morning 10-12 am. This meeting
should hosted by Micheal, our project manager for this event who get to
control topics and schedule during meeting.

How we host this meeting: a hangout meeting will be nice.

In the meeting, we can have chance to decide fallowing things:

   - Confirming Location
   - We will have a side survey on Monday, so we should be able to select
      site by Wednesday.
   - Organizing Volunteer group
   - We have some great volunteers list in etherpad. We also have some
      others sponsors and professors. According to schedule, sponsorship
      searching should be closed at the end of January (IIRC). Since
we probably
      will start some detail working, it will be great if we can conform the
      commits from each other, so works can be dispatched.
   - tech topic
   - Opening registry?
   - Any topic, please reply and add on mailing list.

Thanks for the hard works by Prof. Chung and other Professors, we now have
big supports from academic including fallowing university:

   - National Taiwan University,
   - National Tsing Hua University,
   - National Chiao Tung University

We should have a good chance to get around all guys and have a good chance
to share with each other and work on above items.

Also would like to invite everyone subscribe on this mailing group
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-tw so we can
have everyone to joining all discussion for event.