[openstack-tw] App Hackathon update meeting

anitakuo at itri.org.tw anitakuo at itri.org.tw
Thu Jan 7 15:50:09 UTC 2016

According to the meeting minutes with the government officials on Dec 15, 2015, the budget will be supported by IDOT and IDB, MOEA projects. CCAT/TWOSUG commits to help organize the event.  CCAT founding members including ITRI, III, CHT are glad to contribute resources.

As for the site issue, could we meet in TAF for the further site visit at 2pm Monday Jan 11, in response to the kind support from IDB, MOEA?

Regards

Anita Kuo