[openstack-tw] Status of the Cloud for the AppHack event

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Tue Feb 16 10:20:17 UTC 2016

It will be nice to have hardware and OpenStack maintainer for this task.

Hardware - we need someone to help with maintaining hardwares(servers or
switches)
OpenStack - Who ever have OpenStack maintain experience are very welcome,
We need fallowing role for this task:

   1. OpenStack Maintainer during event, to monitoring OpenStack and
   Operate it as admin role to help each team for some admin only operations
   2. QA and RD before event who can help on evaluate platform to make sure
   it's usable and improve performance for it.
   3. Fuel Maintainer to help install Fuel before event, and maintain Fuel
   during event to prevent any Disaster to happen

As for Sahara, Swift, and Murano it will be nice if anyone familiar with it
and willing to join us as mentor for it.
We still short for a Swift speaker, trying to find some one from swiftstack
to cover it, and will be nice to have other option here:)

--
Best regards,

*Rico Lin*
<http://www.inwinstack.com>