[openstack-tw] Status of the Cloud for the AppHack event

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Mon Feb 15 16:07:01 UTC 2016

Qct provide Hardwares switches and around 10 servers.
Will install Fuel version of OpenStack on top with sahara, swift and Murano
ability on top.
Recruiting Maintainers for above platform to help with operate during
event, install platform and evaluate test on top before event.
Current have five maintainers from inwinSTACK, and we need more. Any
volunteers :) ?

For schedule, hardware will be able to construct on venue one week before
event (hope can be more then a week but depends on hardware ).

I will have a discuss with QCT engineers about the platform design this
week(Friday I think) to make sure all software and hardware design are
compatible with each other, and hope we will get good result from it.

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if this is being answered in the weekly meeting - I'm in Europe at
> the moment so couldn't attend.
>
> What's the latest on the cloud setup for the AppHack event?
>

> Regards,
>

> Tom

Best regards,

*Rico Lin*
<http://www.inwinstack.com>
迎棧科技股份有限公司
│ 886-963-612-021
│ rico.l at inwinstack.com
│ 886-2-7738-6804 #7754
│ 新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)