[openstack-tw] FYR:COSCUP pricebook teamplate for Hackathon_Openstack

Jouston Huang jouston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:56:47 UTC 2016

Dear Michael,

There are two ways to took the sponsorship per Dr. Chung mentioned in the
offline meeting:
1. Rule out sponsorship levels with additional purchase options. e.g.
COSCUP pricebook have certain level of sponsorship with Mug, Badge, Bag,
Bag inserts and so on.
2. List our budget and allowing sponsors come and pick just like wedding
wish list.

In two different ways of sponsorship, both have pros and cons. However,
most of FLOSS event in Asia preferred first way since it's easier to
understand for sponsor decision makers.

Sincerely,

Jouston