[openstack-tw] 2016年台灣 OpenStack 使用者社群年度規畫 2016 Taiwan OpenStack User Group Annual Planning

Joanna H. Huang joanna at aptira.com
Fri Apr 8 03:24:25 UTC 2016

大家好,

在上次的台灣使用者 社群聚會中,我們有討論要如何讓社群發展更好更多元,我
提議了先從蒐集意見和規畫開始,也幫忙寫了一份計畫初稿,讓大家可以 開始討論:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/twosug_organising_2016

要麻煩您看一下目前 的規畫,如果您有任何的想法及建議,請記得在這個文件裡
寫下。希望有更多社群成員一起努力經營及舉辦社群活動,讓更多人學習 和運用
OpenStack,進而培訓更多專業人才及促成更多有趣的商業應用。

Hi all,

As I promised in first user group meetup 2 weeks ago, I composed a draft
of user group organising proposal and annual event planning for 2016.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/twosug_organising_2016

There you can review and put down any of your suggestion or comments to
make TWOSUG great with lots of fun sharing and activities.

Cheers,
Joanna

--
GM, East Asia | Engineering Team Lead, India
Aptira - Asia Pacific’s Leading Provider of OpenStack