[openstack-tw] Weclome, OpenStack Day Taiwan 2016

anitakuo at itri.org.tw anitakuo at itri.org.tw
Wed Sep 30 15:38:28 UTC 2015

Hi all

It is highly appreciated the Executive Committee has made OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015 a great success. Thank for iThome’s professional execution.

We all will be excited to celebrate the 6th OpenStack birthday in the coming OpenStack Days Taiwan 2016. The Executive Committee is comprised of volunteers from Taiwan OpenStack User Group ranging from IT companies to semiconductor giants. It would be my pleasure to be one of the Executive Committee members and to provide any resources.

Firstly, may we clarify the event organizer of OpenStack Day Taiwan 2016?
The event organizer -- OpenStack Day Taiwan 2016 Executive Committee
In cooperation with Taiwan OpenStack User Group (TWOSUG)<http://openstack.jp/>

Please refer to the underlying principles of all OpenStack Day events worldwide such as OpenStack Day Tokyo, OpenStack Day India, OpenStack Day Istanbul…guided by OpenStack Foundation.

Best Regards
Anita Kuo
ITRI