[openstack-tw] Farewell, OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015

Yoyo Chiang yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
Fri Sep 18 14:49:45 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We will have the 1st Event Committee meeting on 10/1(Wed) for OpenStack
Taiwan Day 2016's preparation. Chris will send out the meeting notice later.

Now we need all of you to raise hand again to join the 2016 Event
Committee, the requirement is doing your best to join every committee F2F
meeting, giving feedback to issue discussed, and providing resource to make
the event success. Let me do an example below:

Name : Yoyo Chiang
Company : Gemini Open Cloud Computing, Inc.
Title : CMO
Past contribution (if any) : TWOSUG ex-coordinator, 2015 Event Committee
Chair
Experience : marketing, business, event coordination, guest speaker
invitation

Of course, welcome new blood to join! Please tell those who are willing to
contribute their passion and experience to the event and let them raise
their hands directly.

Thanks,

雙子星雲端運算股份有限公司
Gemini Open Cloud Computing Inc.