[openstack-tw] OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015 Committee Candidacy

Charles Hsu charles0126 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:05:51 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Thanks for Joanna's nomination.

I would able to help most stuff of develop, CI integration and contribute
to upstream.

姓名:Charles Hsu

任職公司及職稱:SwiftStack/Technical Support Engineer (I think I'm not represent
SwiftStack.  If I can join committee likes a individual developer will be
great.)

為什麼想要加入志工委員會:Enthusiastic about OpenStack, make more people to use/join
OpenStack.

經驗專長項目:Swift, Upstream CI integration, contribute to upstream

Thanks,

Charles Hsu

Tsao, Terence <tsao at hp.com> 於 2015年3月19日 上午12:03 寫道: