[openstack-tw] OpenStack Taiwan Day Committee members 委員會委員

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Mar 13 06:47:10 UTC 2015

There is no correct answer for "the right number" ... as each community
is different ... it "just depends" ;) However, here are some numbers of
committee members from other events, as requested:

Japan - 2013 - 9      (single day event, 700 attendees)
      - 2014 - 10     (two day event, 950 attendees)
      - 2015 - 13     (two day event, 2,880 registrations)

Korea - 2015 - 13     (single day event, 800 attendees)

Regards,

Tom