[openstack-tw] OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015 - Promotion and Sessions

陳文裕 wenyuchen at infinitiessoft.com
Tue Jun 30 16:07:39 UTC 2015

捲線器 (磁鐵)

Regard,
Wenyu Chen at InfinitiesSoft

--
<http://www.infinitiessoft.com>
*The best way to multi and hybrid cloud management*
*Advanced leader of cloud computing management*

Email: wenyuchen at InfinitiesSoft.com
Tel: +886-2-86639990, +886-7-3963396
Mob: +886-921-586406  Fax:+886-7-3963956
Web Site: http://www.InfinitiesSoft.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InfinitiesSoft