[openstack-tw] 回覆: OpenStack Companies/Jobs in Taiwan

Yoyo Chiang yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
Tue Jun 9 10:52:14 UTC 2015

Interesting topic.

From the past few year's user group meetup, there are around 300+ individual people joined, plus the annual increasing factor 30%, it's around 500+ Openstack related jobs at this stage.

Another way of estimation, it'd be around 1500+ participants in this year's Openstack Day Taiwan, including students and not related people, so the actual jobs would be around 500-1000 by the end of this year.

Tom's calculation from individual company is around 200+, but I think there are lots companies who only has one or two people related to Openstack but we can't lady them all, so 500+ is still an acceptable number so far.

Or maybe 104 can help to calculate how many job description including Openstack as key word.

My two cents.

雙子星雲端運算股份有限公司
Gemini Open Cloud Computing Inc.

行銷長 Chief Marketing Officer