[openstack-tw] Fwd: 開放體驗申請中~行銷全球 Yealink 1080P 視訊會議系統 - 兼容大廠 節省頻寬 震撼標配 CP值超高

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jul 28 05:09:20 UTC 2015

Thank you for your fast reply Chris.

That is very serious - unsolicited advertising was just sent to a
thousand people who explicitly asked not to receive it.

I would expect that an apology acknowledging and explaining the mistake,
and how it will be avoided in the future should be sent to everyone who
received it.

Avoiding this kind of activity is exactly the reason we take such
important care of the attendee information, and it is very disappointing
there has been such a high level failure in this case.

Regards,

Tom