[openstack-tw] About video using at OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Jul 24 20:26:53 UTC 2015

Glad they were OK :)

For technical talks in the booth area, how about the PTL Updates Kilo
--> Liberty playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKqaoAnDyfgpNGTIfXQ53UCQAJPn8u25v

It's a few hours long, and has a lot of good technical information that
is visible on slides even if the audio cannot be heard ...

Take a look and let me know - we have more options if that doesn't suit.

Regards,

Tom