[openstack-tw] About video using at OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Jul 23 18:44:09 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

My colleagues might have some handy videos they can add, but just wanted
to jump in ...

Something like the Vancouver summit recap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZdEwQ-76P4 could be pretty cool ? Also
the Paris summit recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgbXbnuRNM

How many minutes do you need?

Regards,