[openstack-tw] Invitation of Openstack Day Taiwan 2015 - Mr. Kavit Munshi

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Wed Jul 22 13:52:45 UTC 2015

Hello Chris,

Thanks the invitation looks great and should suffice.

I can change my topic to a technical subject. Do you have a preference or
an area which you'd like me to speak on?

regards,

Kavit

*Kavit Munshi*

*Aptira - Asia Pacific’s leading provider of OpenStack*

Direct/mobile: +91 971 292 9850

General enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333

Australia toll free: 1800 APTIRA

Website aptira.com