[openstack-tw] Invitation of Openstack Day Taiwan 2015 - Mr. Akihiro Hasegawa

Akihiro Hasegawa hasegawa at bit-isle.co.jp
Sat Jul 18 04:17:26 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

I would like to add the speaker on my presentation.

Rakuten, Inc.(楽天)
Global Operations Department
Kentaro Sasaki

He is working with OpenStack project several years.
And Rakuten is one of famous OpenStack deployment in Japan.
So I think it's good things to share their knowledge by the presentation.

So is this acceptable for you ?
If you say OK, I will send you his Bio and Photo.

Regards,

Akihiro Hasegawa