[openstack-tw] Invitation of Openstack Day Taiwan 2015 - Charles Hsu from SwiftStack

Chris Huang chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw
Mon Jul 13 09:57:41 UTC 2015

http://seminar.ithome.com.tw/live/openstackday_taiwan2015/edm/openstack_1.jpg

Dear Charles,

On behalf of the OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015, I would like to invite you to the conference to speak on  OpenStack Swift in real world and the potentiality of Storage policy. We hope that you will be able to join us for the event.

We would be honored if you would accept this invitation to join us for this event. Please let me know at your convenience if you will be able to join us for the event, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the event.