[openstack-tw] OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Jul 7 14:48:20 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Allison Price and I am on the marketing team at the OpenStack Foundation. I will be attending OpenStack Day Taiwan in August with Mark Collier and Tom Fifield. I had a few questions about the event for the event organizers, and wanted to make sure you have everything you need from us as well.

1) I would like to promote the event like we did last year, but need some translated text that I can post on Twitter. Can someone translate: “OpenStack Day Taiwan is being held August 11. Register now to attend a keynote by @sparkycollier & several breakout sessions”
2) I saw that there are some user panels scheduled. Do you know which users will be speaking? I would like to promote them, as well as, meet them at the event.

Please let me know if there is anything outstanding you need from the Foundation for the event. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing