[openstack-tw] OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015 - Promotion and Sessions

Chris Huang chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw
Wed Jul 1 01:48:34 UTC 2015

Dear Guys,

About the gift for survey form returning

1.          According to your guys’ opinions, we might choose “馬卡龍耳機收納包” or “水壺便利袋” and all you guys can still feedback your choice for us until 7/3(五). Then the order will be made.

Josh Chai

水壺便利袋

陳文裕

捲線器(磁鐵)

Terence Tsao

馬卡龍耳機收納包

Yoyo Chiang

馬卡龍耳機收納包

Chris Huang

水壺便利袋

The winner is…

About the gift for booth check-in

1.          I suggest the right one.
If you had other comment, please let me know before 10 am tomorrow(7/2), or I will just order to make.

2.          We can design the gift box following the below layout, and please suggest what information should be put on it before 7/3(五).

~Chris +886-(0)939723239