[openstack-tw] Amazing Work Everyone!

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Aug 11 04:06:22 UTC 2015

Dear Taiwan Day Organising Committee, Sponsors and Friends,

Thank you very much for your efforts over the past months! Today is the
proof - they have paid off very, very well.

My colleagues Mark and Allison and myself have travelled to many
OpenStack Days around the world, and can declare that this is one of the
best organised (and also one of the largest) - world class. That we have
achieved this through the work of volunteers is truly special.

I believe that today, thanks to your efforts, we have truly accelerated
OpenStack's journey in Taiwan.

My hope is that this will translate into joy (and maybe lots of $$$ ?
^_^) for yourselves, and that we will continue to work together for many
years achieving amazing feats such as today.

Sincerely, thank you for your work, and please enjoy your success!

Regards,

Tom