[openstack-tw] About video using at OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015

yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
Thu Aug 6 05:03:40 UTC 2015

I can’t watch it since I don’t have account to login.

By the way, we have had Mark and Tom here.

Thanks,

雙子星雲端運算股份有限公司
Gemini Open Cloud Computing Inc.

行銷長 Chief Marketing Officer
姜昱有Yoyo Chiang

Tel : 03-6590698 #212
Mobile : 0988-580-206
Email : yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
地址 : 30070 新竹市東區公道五路二段158號11樓之3

官方網站 :www.GeminiOpenCloud.com
FB粉絲團 : https://www.facebook.com/Gemini.GOCloud

寄件者: Chris Huang
寄件日期: ‎2015‎年‎8月‎6‎日‎星期四 ‎下午‎ ‎12‎:‎48
收件者: 'Tom Fifield', yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
副本: openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org, JACK LAI, 'Allison Price', Joanna H. Huang, maychen at mail.ithome.com.tw

Dear Yoyo & Tom,

SUSE just give me this Alan Clark's video:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c09A8a0

They would like to provide it as the Keynote Opening.
Is that OK?

I personally doesn't like it, cause it is in Simplified Chinese.

~Chris +886-(0)939723239