[openstack-tw] Invitation of Openstack Day Taiwan 2015 -伊藤拓矢君

Chris Huang chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw
Tue Aug 4 03:08:14 UTC 2015

Dear Takuya-san,

Thank you for attending the OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015.

There are something I would like to sync with you and look forward your feedback.

[OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015]

l   August 11st, 2015

l   09:00~17:00

l   TICC, Taipei International Conference Center

l   Is it possible for you to come to the venue at 8 o’clock, and test your slide first ( contact with our Staff, Jo via +886-911-353235) ?

[Speech]

l   Your Speech is our Keynote Speech: 10:00~10:30 (30 minutes), and there will be 3 screen in the Plenary Hall, and about 1,000 attendees.
cid:image002.png at 01D0CEA5.0C8BAB30

l   Will you use your own laptop, or our laptop ( Windows 7/8 with Office 2010)?

l   Do you need to play any video, or demo?

l   Do you need internet access for the speech?

l   Do you prefer using a pin-mic or a hand-held mic?

l   Is you speech slide available for download after the day?

l   There will be an interpreter to be present.

[Interview]

l   May we arrange an interview with you after the keynote speech? We can arrange two interviews as below (takes about 30~60 minutes):

1.          Interviewed by iThome <http://www.ithome.com.tw/> , the most professional IT media in Taiwan.

2.          Video interview for the event record and future event promotion. (Sample <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f3YFsH2j2E> )

l   You are welcome to share whatever you like, or we can also provide you the script first.

l   There will be an interpreter to be present.

[Lunch]

l   We will arrange all our sponsors and speakers to have Chinese lunch box at a banquet room on 4F of the venue.

Will you like to join us?

cid:image005.png at 01D0CEA5.0C8BAB30cid:image009.png at 01D0CEA5.0C8BAB30

[Party]

We are going to have a party after the OpenStack Day Taiwan (18:00~21:00, 8/11). There will be most of our committee members, speakers, sponsors and people interested in OpenStack.

We also want to celebrate the 5th Birthday of OpenStack with you.

Would you please join the party?

Look forward to your warm reply.

~Chris +886-(0)939723239