[openstack-tw] 2015 openstack taiwan day 籌備委員會 委員長選舉

Joanna H. Huang joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:22:28 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Feel free to comment or discuss on mailing list here. I can help to set
up the tool for online election if needed.

Please be aware that the committee members are all volunteers and not
elected by community. It is not necessarily so committee board has the
right to decide for user group. Remember that open discussion is always
favourable!

Besides, in recent practise, it's quite difficult to get every committee
member to response in such a short time, not to mention reaching a
consensus on the matter. Personally I think online open election is a
better option.

Cheers,
Joanna