[openstack-tw] 2015 openstack taiwan day 籌備委員會 委員長選舉

Joanna H. Huang joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:01:28 UTC 2015

Hi Jimmy,

Unfortunately it's likely we won't have all the committee members
attending next meeting according to their response to the doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/ivpcsmx8pa6fwbe8

However, I'll set up a video call for anyone who can't make it in person
but can join remotely.

Why not we hold the election online and open to all committee and
community members within a period of time so that everyone can give
their voice.

More importantly, it's urgent that we have volunteers joining each
working group, in order to commence all the preparation work and start
making progress.

Cheers,
Joanna