[openstack-tw] Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting

Chris Huang chrishuang at mail.ithome.com.tw
Wed Apr 15 03:13:48 UTC 2015

晚

~Chris +886-(0)939723239

From: Joanna H. Huang [mailto:joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:33 AM
To: Joanna H. Huang; mac Jack
Cc: openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-tw] Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting

Hi Jack,

I've added evening and weekend time slots for the 3rd meeting. We hope to get as many attendees as possible. For those who can't attend meeting in person, please consider the google hangouts to attend remotely as an alternative, or review the meeting minutes and give feedbacks after the meeting. Thanks a lot and hope to have more participants in the upcoming meeting.

Cheers,
Joanna