[openstack-tw] Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting

Jack mac macjacktw at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:00:39 UTC 2015

Hello Josh

請問是21號整天嗎?

Thanks

BR
macJack

Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 01:45 +0800 from Josh Chai  <joshchai08 at gmail.com>:
>21st I am okay but I will be traveling on 22nd.
>
>Cheers,
>Josh
>>On Apr 15, 2015, at 1:19 AM, 陳文裕 < wenyuchen at infinitiessoft.com > wrote:
>>Hi Jack,
>>
>>我21, 22的晚上OK
>>
>>Regard,
>>Wenyu Chen at InfinitiesSoft
>>
>>--
>>
>>The best way to multi and hybrid cloud management
>>Advanced leader of cloud computing management
>>
>>Email:  wenyuchen at InfinitiesSoft.com
>>Tel:  +886-2-86639990 ,  +886-7-3963396
>>Mob:  +886-921-586406   Fax: +886-7-3963956
>>Web Site:  http://www.InfinitiesSoft.com
>>Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/InfinitiesSoft
>>On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:31 PM, mac Jack  < macjacktw at hotmail.com > wrote:
>>>大家好
>>>
>>>請所有委員務必明天五點以前回覆下次開會時間
>>>或是回覆這封郵件 我來幫各位填寫登記開會時間
>>>將依照委員最多登記次數為下次第三次開會時間
>>>
>>>Hello Joanna
>>>
>>>先謝謝妳幫忙主持第二次會議
>>>另外
>>>請幫忙增加假日時段
>>>他人的意見也是聲音
>>>請聆聽他人的意見
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>BR
>>>macJack

    well and we are collecting notes from attendees. The minutes will be
    sent out for review soon next Monday.

    been created for everyone to give your availability for the meeting
    so that we can coordinate the best time to meet.

      Wednesday 15th April . We will announce and decide the date for
    next meeting soon after the poll is closed.