[openstack-tw] Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting

陳文裕 wenyuchen at infinitiessoft.com
Tue Apr 14 17:19:05 UTC 2015

Hi Jack,

我21, 22的晚上OK

Regard,
Wenyu Chen at InfinitiesSoft

--
<http://www.infinitiessoft.com>
*The best way to multi and hybrid cloud management*
*Advanced leader of cloud computing management*

Email: wenyuchen at InfinitiesSoft.com
Tel: +886-2-86639990, +886-7-3963396
Mob: +886-921-586406  Fax:+886-7-3963956
Web Site: http://www.InfinitiesSoft.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InfinitiesSoft