[openstack-tw] Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting

mac Jack macjacktw at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:31:04 UTC 2015

大家好
請所有委員務必明天五點以前回覆下次開會時間或是回覆這封郵件我來幫各位填寫登記開會時間將依照委員最多登記次數為下次第三次開會時間
Hello Joanna
先謝謝妳幫忙主持第二次會議另外請幫忙增加假日時段他人的意見也是聲音請聆聽他人的意見
Thanks
BRmacJack

Friday, April 10, 2015, 19:48 +0800 from Joanna H. Huang  <joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com>:

    Hi all,

    Thank you to all who participated today's meeting. The meeting went
    well and we are collecting notes from attendees. The minutes will be
    sent out for review soon next Monday.

    As discussed in today's meeting, we aim to hold the next meeting
    soon in the week of 20th to 24th of April. A Doodle poll has
    been created for everyone to give your availability for the meeting
    so that we can coordinate the best time to meet.

    Doodle Poll for 3rd Meeting: http://doodle.com/ivpcsmx8pa6fwbe8

    Please response to the doodle poll before 5pm on
      Wednesday 15th April. We will announce and decide the date for
    next meeting soon after the poll is closed.

    Cheers,

    Joanna

openstack-tw at lists.openstack.org