[openstack-tw] OpenStack Taiwan 2nd meeting

Joanna H. Huang joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:35:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to all who responded to the doodle pool. The current winning slot
is *this Friday afternoon 2pm or 3pm*.

I've sent out emails to reach as many community and committee members as
possible, but haven't got much response. Therefore, I would like to
propose two options for you guys to consider.

The first option is to hold the meeting on this Friday based on the the
result of poll. We may have low attendance rate for the meeting.
Committee members who can't make it to the meeting will have to follow
up the minutes and discuss via email about the tasks they can contribute to.

Or we cancel the meeting for this month and discuss or report all the
preparation tasks via email instead. And we aim to hold the first
committee board meeting joined with monthly meeting in May.

Let me know what you guys prefer.

I would like to encourage your participation to our community volunteer
work. /Your input will bring in great influences to the success of
OpenStack Day Taiwan 2015./ I also would like to gently remind committee
board members of their responsibility to participate the preparation
activities for this event. /The great success will be //accomplished//if
we can work together as a team/.

I'm looking forward to working with you all and learning from your great
experience.

Cheers,
Joanna