[openstack-tw] OpenStack Taiwan 2nd meeting

Tsao, Terence tsao at hp.com
Tue Apr 7 04:18:33 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

Do we know how many people will attend this meeting ? I have schedule conflict this afternoon .
Thank you.

Terence Tsao

"Joanna H. Huang" <joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com<mailto:joanna.huitzu.huang at gmail.com>> 於 2015/4/7 下午12:02 寫道:

Hi guys,

Just talked to GigaMedia that they have booked the meeting room for this meeting for today. Can you please suggest if you can make it to this meeting today in the afternoon or do you prefer to reschedule this meeting?

Cheers,
Joanna