[Summit-Programming-Committee] Virtual Summit Session Selection

Matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Tue Aug 25 09:45:46 UTC 2020

Hi Container Infrastructure Track Chairs

A friendly reminder we're getting close to deadlines - I have completed my
selections but it looks like the rest of the team still need to complete
theirs. I will keep an eye on the tool over the next couple of days, feel
free to reach out for discussion !

Matt