[Summit-Programming-Committee] Track selections are being dropped in the app

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon Jul 29 14:54:09 UTC 2019

We're in the middle of making our final selections when suddenly the app dropped some of our personal selections from our lists, making it much harder to see everybody's votes and drag tracks to the team list. Specifically, Josephine's list dropped one track, but she was able to add it back, and Ashish's list dropped all of the alt tracks and hasn't been recoverable. Could someone look into this?

Colleen